Thursday, January 5, 2012

The 2012 Favorite Photo Contest!!!!

So I had the toughest time even thinking of a name for our contest because I wanted it to be 2011 photos from past clients, but I wanted it to celebrate the new year (hence where 2012 came in)!  I had no idea it would end up having such great participation, and I just LOVED checking each day to see who was leading (probably as much as you all did!)  You're probably thinking - GET ON WITH THE PRIZES ALREADY, huh???  hahahaha!  Ok.....ok.....hahahaha!

First place:  Jordan (a.k.a BLUE EYES!!!) 
with 90 votes!!!!
And I decided that because there was such great participation to make my "prize" an "and" prize.  So, instead of them having to choose - 1/2 off a session OR free prints - I decided they should get 1/2 off a session AND an 11x14 and 5x7!!!!!  Congratulations Hanthorn Family!!!

Now for the twist - 2nd place went to Kaity Huffer and Kyle Heide
with 65 votes!!!!
And I decided - oh they should get a prize too for all their hard work!  hahahaha!  So, Kaity and Kyle - you win a free 11x14, 5x7 and 1 set of 8 wallets of your favorite engagement picture from the contest!

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Truthfully, I was so completely overwhelmed with EVERYONE'S participation and support!!!  YOU ALL ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yesterday evening I contacted the remaining 9 participants and asked that they pick a number between 1 and 9, and it was based on their "order of votes" as to who got to choose first, second, third, and so on!  So....here are THEIR prices which I made them wait in suspense for ALL DAY LONG :)!!

3rd place:  Missie, Dave and Megan -- $10.00 off $25.00 or more product (i.e. a photo cd or prints, specialty product, etc)!!!

4th place: Miss Ava  -- $10.00 off $25.00 or more product (i.e. a photo cd, prints, speciality product, etc!)

5th place:  Mr. Gavin -- $10.00 off a future session!!!

6th place: Mr. Brady -- free digital file of Birth Sign!!!

7th place:  Miss Mya -- 8 wallets of your favorite photo (submited)
in one of the new wallet templates!!

8th place: Miss Leah -- 1/2 off a session in 2012!!!

9th place:  The Webster Family -- $10.00 off a future session!!!

10th place:  Miss Megan -- 2 free 4x6 pictures of "favorite picture" or 8 wallets of "favorite picture"

11th place:  Mr. Maddux -- 2 free brand new frames - one is for a 5x7 photo and the other holds 2 4x6!  They are really cute!! 

Now you may be wondering - how do I collect?  If you won pictures, do not worry about contacting me...I'm going to be ordering those this weekend and will deliver those when they have arrived!  Connie - please message me which you would like - the wallets or the 4x6's!!!  If you won "money off" future orders or sessions, I will keep track of those for you!  All of you have files in my house and I'll just jot them down!!!  Just let me know when you'd like to use them!  And if we already have a session scheduled for 2012 - you can use your credit towards that!!  If you do have any questions - please feel free to let me know :)

THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS CONTEST SUCH A SUCCESS AND FOR HELPING ME HAVE A FANTASTIC START TO MY BUSINESS!!! 

Sincerely your fave photog,
Sarah :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment