Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tutin Family + 1 :)








I was SOOOOOOO thrilled when Kelly contacted me all the way back in September about doing some maternity pictures for her and her family!  I have to admit, I'd never done a maternity shoot, so i was eager for the practice!  In September - January seemed like FOREVER away - and as with anything else it got here SO QUICK!!!  This was the first time I'd ever gotten a chance to formally meet her little boy Carter, too!  What a TREAT!  He is such a sweet little boy and so animated!  I just had a ball with them all!!!  I was really pleased with how all their pictures came out and LOVE LOVE LOVE all the texture and colors that came right from her mother's home (which I'm dying to have because it has AWESOME lighting...hahaha)!!!  I just want to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for having me capture these memories for you!!  I feel so privleged that I got to be part of your journey to mother x 2!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment