Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Kaden is Turning 4!!!!


 






I feel so fortunate to have known Kaden since the day he was born!!!  I remember that day like it was yesterday when his momma didn't show up for work (right around his due date) and I was SOOOooo excited because I had a feeling that meant Kaden was on his way!!!  Low and behold I was right - and not too long after I messaged her, Mr. Kaden was here!!!  I have been friends with Kaden's parents gosh FOREVER it seems, and I'm so glad that our kids are all around the same age and get to grow up together (and little do Kaden and Rayna know they are actually already set-up to be married!!  haha)! I can't wait for the wedding!  hahaha!  And here we are - already 4 years later - I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!  Pictures downtown with Kaden were SOOOO much fun (as you can see...) and I was so happy with the way they turned out!  I hope that they are memories that his family will cherish for a lifetime!!!  Thanks a lot for having me capture such special memories for you all and HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY KADEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment