Thursday, December 29, 2011

Merry Christmas to Mom and Dad!!!












I was sooooooooooooooo happy when Kyle contacted me about doing pictures of him and his sister as a surprise for his parents for Christmas!  I mean, how thoughtful of a gift is that?  What parents don't LOVE pictures of their kids???  I can't even remember the last nice picture that me and my siblings had!!!  I had met Krystin before, but it had been a LONG time, so I was excited to spend the morning with her and get to know her a little better!  We shared a lot of laughs (even though is was pretty darn cold that morning) and just had a nice time strolling around downtown!  I was really happy with the pictures we got and I know that mom and dad had to have been so excited (and surprised) when they opened their gifts on Christmas morn!!!  Thanks a lot Kyle and Krystin for having me capture some special memories for you and your family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment