Tuesday, January 31, 2012

www.sarahwernerphotography.com

WOWZAS!!!!!!!!!!!  The day has FINALLY come that I have my very own website (EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!) What a labor.of.love!  When I set out to make this website at the beginning on January I thought - there is just no way I'm going to be able to figure all this out!  I am happy to report that I am now FULL of knowledge about domain names, A records, custom pages, layouts, groupings, gallerys, access codes, PHEWIE...exhausting right?  haha!  But truthfully - it just makes me feel so darn official, and I just love having everything in one place - I could just do a happy dance!!!  You all have been SOOOOOOOOOOOO incredibly awesome already about telling your friends and family about me and for that - I am so eternally thankful!  I am having the time of my life doing what I love!!! 

So on that note - to kick off my new website I would like to run a 2 day promotion!  For the next two days, if you book a family session you will receive $10.00 off your initial sitting fee (a $25.00 deposit to secure your date must be received within 7 days of booking).  Can you believe it - you don't even have to do anything yet and you're saving money!!!  If you are interested in taking advantage of this great deal - email me at sarahwernerphotography@yahoo.com OR venture on over to my website and you can browse around and then email me directly from my website!!!  Oh the options!!! 

I am soooooooooooooo looking forward to 2012 with you all!!!  The year is already looking awesome - the weather is strangely AUHMAZING - and life is just good!!!  Much love to you all!!

~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment