Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Pechin Family






I was so excited when Kayla contacted me to take some family pictures for them!!!  I went to high school with both mom and dad, and I've kept in touch over the years through Mike's sister and Kayla's now sister-in-law!  What a small world because Dad and I used to be really good friends all throughout high school, and now I'm really great friends with his sister!  haha!  I sure have enjoyed keeping in touch with them and meeting/getting to know little Mason!  WHAT A CUTIE!!!  We sure got some great pictures of them all that day (and again - it was perfect weather!!)  I was really excited when they brought along their furry friend - Mr. Chopper!  What a beautiful (or should I say handsome) dog he is!!  I had to steal a few shots of just him even!  I can't wait to send them all their pictures and hope they are as happy with them as I am so far!  Thanks again for having me take some family pictures for you all!  I had a blast :)

No comments:

Post a Comment