Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Gaskin Family - An Evening Downtown












I had talked to Natalie a couple months before our session, and she was so excited to get some family pictures of her and her kids!  I was so thrilled to meet her kids - have I mentioned before that I just LOVE families and meeting new people along the way?  The kids were awesome - I loved how different they were!  Mr A loves skating but rarely gets time these days because of other commitments, and Ms J is a country girl!!!  I <3 country, so I'm a fan of anyone loving country too! hahaha!  We had a blast and I think that we got some great shots, despite the cold weather (which they brought some CUTE coats along for), and the fact that it got dark on us really quick!  I had a blast with you all - can't wait to get together again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment