Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Marshall Family














What a beautiful fall day, in a beautiful place!!  You couldn't have asked for better weather for pictures that day!!  I just LOVE this family (after all mom and dad introduced me to my husband), and we had a blast!  There are a ton more great pictures that I might share later, but for now wanted to share at least a few!!! Thanks Marshall's for having me capture some fall family pictures :)!!!***Update, so I had so much fun going through the Marshall's pictures, and wanted to come back and share a few of my other favorites from our sessions!!!  I love how animated kids can be, and boy did we get some fun one of the boys!!!  Thanks again so much for having me take pictures for you all Jake and Sara!!!****

No comments:

Post a Comment