Monday, November 21, 2011

The Hanthorn Family!!!!






















Talk about a sweet family!!!  I knew Kristen through my sister, and I was so happy when she contacted me to do their FIRST family pictures!!!  I'd never met her boys, but was so anxious after learning they were 1 and 2 years old!  I knew I'd be in for some FUN that evening!!!  I couldn't stop taking pictures, and the boys were SUCH good sports!  Mr J was just in between walking and crawling, so it was so fun to capture that wobbly walk of his throughout our session!!  Mom says that he is up and walking all over the place now (so now I'm really happy I was able to capture the time before that happened)!  Thank you all soooo very much for having me take pictures for you all!  I had a blast and can't wait until we do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment