Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Bruce Family










Talk about another perfect day for pictures (well after it stopped raining in the morning)!!!  The Bruce's invited me to their home and it was a beautiful setting for pictures!!  This was the first time I had met Barb and Troy's kids and they are such fun kids!!  I thought we'd cut loose and have some family fun during our session because I'd learned that sports is a pretty big part of their lives!  It was so fun to watch the kids in their element, and it was so fun when the whole family played together!  I just LOVE watching families interact and being themselves!!!  I hope that you all had as much fun as I did :)  Thanks again for having me to your home (and thank you for having me take your family pictures)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment