Saturday, December 17, 2011

Merry Christmas to You ALL!!!


What a great year it has been!!  I have been sooo blessed to have been supported sooo very much throughout the year with my photography!!  I have sooo many great friends, such great family, and I've really enjoyed getting to know each and everyone new that I've met along the way!!!  You all are sooo very awesome, and I can't wait to meet with you all again in the future!  I finally got a moment to take some Christmas pictures of the girls in their Christmas dresses and will share more when I have time to process them!  hahaha!  Maycee was a little ham - as usual - and Rayna is starting to like the camera again (FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)  I just love these little girls - they are the reason I am constantly pushing myself and pursuing my dream!!!  Merry Christmas to you all and Best Wishes for a FANTASTIC NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment