Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Year is Coming to An End!!!

Hard to believe that 2011 is almost over and that a New Year is about to begin!!  I can only hope that 2012 is a great as 2011 as been!  I welcomed the birth of my 2nd daughter, Maycee Grace, and started my photography business in August!  What a whirl wind of a year, but BOY HAS IT BEEN GREAT!!!  THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to each and every one of you that has helped make it such a remarkable year!!!!  I look forward to working with you all again in the near future, and I anxiously anticipate all the new relationships that will develop this year!  You all are AWESOME and have sent many great people my way!  Keep them coming because I love and appreciate every opportunity I get to capture those memories for ya all!!! 

That being said, I am taking a little down time in January to spend some extra time with my family and to get the business side of my "biz" in order.  My office is about to overtake me, and there are classes that I will be taking in January to help me expand my products and quality.  Only the best for you all!!!  Please continue to inquire about dates that you might be wondering about for the New Year - February is already filling fast, and I anticipate that Spring, Summer, and Fall will be busy, busy months again!!!  Keep checking back for updates here and on Facebook because I will keep you all updated on what's going on at Sarah Werner Photography!!!

Here's a little taste of something new that you will be seeing:



May your New Year Be Merry and Bright!!

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment