Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My Beautiful Daughter is 4 months old already!!


I can hardly believe that my little Maycee Grace is already 4 months old!!  It just hardly seems real that 4 months has passed already!  Her progression pictures have gone from laying down with a lot of support to now (in just a few short months) she can sit up on her own with some support (::sniff:: ::sniff::)!  I thought the picture of her in the white tub expressed just how I feel - really, 4 months already?  hahaha!  Couldn't resist posting and sharing!  We are almost completely rolling over on our own too!  Which that means my motionless, bend me any which ways photo subject, is about to get really interesting to photograph!  And I'm going to love every minute of it!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Adorable - and yes, capture these moments with some pictures because in the blink of the eye she'll be giving you the same expression while holding out her hand for the car keys. Really, she will!

    ReplyDelete