Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Kyle + Kaity = Engaged!!!!












I LOVE "in love" ones!  Engagement sessions have sure changed from the "traditional" old school woman's hand on her future husbands chest, showing off the ring.  It's funny that the ring used to be the "highlight" of the picture.  Don't get me wrong - the ring is SURE important, but I LOVE that most of my clients want candid sessions - just them being them!  Kaity and Kyle were NO exception and I was so excited for their session!  I love it when they say - just run with it!  And that we did.  Funny thing is that mother nature was supposed to NOT cooperate that day, and I was happily surprised when I woke up that morning - sun a shinin!  I showed up about 15 minutes early to our session (as did they) and we started right away!  About half-way through the session Kyle's dad let him know that a huge storm was coming our way and we had about another hour.  Well, he then text back about 10/15 minutes later and said...ummmm...it's headed here much sooner!  hahaha!  So we scrambled to finish up and just as we did it started to lightly rain.  By the time we'd walked back to our cars the sky was brown as dirt, the wind was really beginning to pick up, and I thought to myself - WHOA - this is going to be quite a storm!  And it was!!  Luckily we all made it out AND we got some GREAT pictures during the time we had!  Thanks again Kaity and Kyle for the fun evening AND the fun memories!  Much love and luck to you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment