Friday, August 5, 2011

Family Session









I was so excited when a friend of mine had wanted to do her family pictures at the Battlefield.  I was thrilled that they had even brought along their 4 legged family memer!  I had been there previously, but really had NO idea how pretty it really was!!!  It was like a photographer's playground, and her family was SOO easy to photograph that I lost all track of time!  Thank goodness L was watching it because I could have kept going all day!  haha!  Thank you so much for trusting me to capture some nice family pictures for you all :)!  There are soooo many good pictures to choose from that it will be difficult to select which ones you want to print!  Can't wait to get together this winter for some winter pictures with this family!

No comments:

Post a Comment