Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Morning at the Park...Family Session














I was THRILLED when Mom contacted me to do a family session for them at Happy Hollow Park.  I LOVE that place and the weather had finally normalized where I knew it wouldn't be torture for everyone!  Plus - there were 5 kids!!!  I just LOVE meeting children and getting a glimpse into their personalities, and this family was amazing!!!  They ranged from 16 to 1, so there was quite a variety!!  Even though our session was during "nap"time for Mr. B - I think that we still got some great shots (and I'm a momma that loves even the crying ones at time because I often worry I'll forget how CUTE their crying was one day when they are crying because they don't want to do what they're told...hahaha)!  THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for letting me preserve some fun memories for you all!  It was SOOOO much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment