Wednesday, October 5, 2011

We're Starting a Mailing List for LOTS OF FUN!!!

So for those of you who know me, know that I LOVE a good deal and coupons!  So, I have been thinking - I wonder how I can promote that same love in my business??  And it has come to me, well the first idea has come to me!  So, I'm asking that you comment here (I've made it available where you just have to comment as "anonymous" with your email address that you check regularly!  Then, I will send you an email to get your address and such!  That way I can send you fun goodies in the mail! 

So what are you waiting for - comment, comment, comment!  Be sure to tell your friends and family about my mailing list, too!  I'd love to include them in updates and good deals!

As always - THANK YOU to all my customers and future customers!  You are all awesome!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm commenting!! yay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annjrantz@yahoo.com add us!! We are promoting you to family and friends :)

    ReplyDelete