Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Tea Party for Four!







Toni was one of my first appointments that I booked back in August, and I could hardly wait until September rolled around to finally be able to do their family session!  Little Miss Ava will be 4 years old in a couple months, and she became a big sister this year to Miss Andi Grace (who is now almost 5 months!)  Hard to believe how times flies!  I had been out and about looking for "inspiration" if  you will, and stumbled across this old, silver tea seat!  I knew exactly how I was going to use it - for a little tea party in the park with Miss Ava!  And boy was it a hit - momma messaged me after and said that Ava keeps asking when she can go back for another tea party!  That just melts my heart!  I am thrilled to know when kids actually had FUN during our session, which is something I hope to use A LOT OF!  You can never have too much FUN!!  Thanks again Mahn family for having me capture some memories for you!  I can't wait for you to see the rest - there are SOOO many good ones from our day together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment