Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Gavin Turns 3!!!




Gavin - oh my goodness - what a cute little boy he was!  He was super shy at first, but I'm pretty sure that my slip down the hill (almost into the Wabash River) really lightened the mood for him (and everyone)!  I bet mom had no idea when I promised her a fun session that I'd really start it off with a bang!  hahaha!  Even the slight hiccup didn't stop me from getting lots of great shots the rest of my time with them!  Mr. Gavin finally warmed up to me about halfway through our session and we got some GREAT smiles from him (I'll probably post more of those smiles on here as I edit them...hehehe)!  I even got a hug at the end ::melt::!  I had so much fun chasing him around with his football, soccerball, kick ball (all Toy Story mind you which I LOVED!)!  Our time together was so much fun, and thank you SOOOO much for coming and seeing me all the way from Indy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment