Monday, September 5, 2011

Yellow Flowers, Binoculars and Summer Time Fun!!








What a FUN family session we had!  The weather was BEAUTIFUL - could not have asked for a better day!  Little Miss Riley was full of energy when we started, but by the time we ended she remarked "this is a lot of work for me!"  hahaha!  It is hard being cute!!  She was quite the explorer, all day long, searching and wandering - looking for that next spot!  She even pointed out a few for me!!  Mom and Dad were such good sports, too!  I had a car full of props, and low and behold I locked my keys in the car!!  I couldn't believe it - but our "fun session" will resume in a couple weeks!  Hopefully by then little Miss Riley will be rested up from today's session, and I guarantee - there's a LOT of fun things to play with for the idea I have!!  Thank you Weida family for having me capture your family pictures and Riley's 3rd birthday pictures :).

No comments:

Post a Comment