Thursday, September 22, 2011

Megan -- a FUN senior session!!!







I have known parents for quite a while now because our husbands both worked together at one point.  I was sooo excited when Connie contacted me to do Megan's senior pictures!  I had never met Megan, but mom said she loves photography and wanted to have a fun outdoor session.  I loved Megan's outfits that she brought along - they were so cute and she was a natural in front of the camera!  As we explored and talked she is either going to school for photography or psychology.  Both very cool choices (I encouraged the photography naturally...hahahaha)!  I know that we captured some great pictures and I can't wait to finish them all for them all to see!  I wish you a lot of fun and laughter for your last high school year and wish you nothing but the best in your future!

No comments:

Post a Comment